best food. However, you can give healthy food to your pet if it contains the following things. This diet plan will help your furry friends to grow healthy and stay active.
- High-quality sources of protein, such as lean meats, eggs, fish, or poultry.
- Healthy fats, like those found in plant-based oils, fatty fish, and certain nuts and seeds.
- Complex carbohydrates, such as sweet potatoes, brown rice, and oatmeal.
- Vitamins and other essential minerals, A, B, C, D, E, and K, as well as zinc, iron, calcium, and other trace minerals.
- Probiotics and prebiotics, help keep the digestive system healthy and support the immune system.
- Antioxidants, aid in the reduction of irritation and the protection of the body from free radical harm.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein.
Canine chow has evolved significantly since its inception 100 years ago. And, while no one can foresee the future, it’s fair to assume cat food will be much more expensive in 100 years.
The advancements that have led the pet food and treat business for the past 10 to 20 years. This will continue to guide the industry for the next 20 years and beyond. Transparency, sustainability, mechanization, and humanization are key trends influencing the industry and its key actors.