Even if you pay for a high-speed internet connection like cable or DSL, there are several reasons why it could say no internet connection.
Data might be sluggish before it reaches you because the internet is based on hundreds of different technologies that talk to one another. So, the Question raises that how to fix no internet connection.
Your Internet Service Provider, equipment, or DNS server can be to blame. However, there are additional elements to consider while determining the cause of slow internet.
Who among us would not want constant access to better internet speed? However, most of the time, it is not feasible. How quickly your internet connection is doesn’t matter. People ususally ask why is my internet so slow all of a sudden? Let’s check the solutions first.
Most of the time, you should be aware of conventional practices to clear your internet browser’s cache and empty the temporary folder when using Microsoft Windows to acquire a speedier internet connection.
Therefore, Get Top Trends provide essential advice to increase your internet speed below in this post. Let’s see top reasons why does my wifi say no internet connection.
Top Reasons “Wifi Connected but No Internet/Slow Internet”
- Having a large number of devices concurrently connected to your home internet. Your home’s linked devices all consume some bandwidth.
- Several concurrently occurring activities that consume a lot of bandwidth, such as streaming, gaming, videoconferencing, and downloading big files
- WiFi connection. A wired connection is often quicker.
- Conflict with other WiFi networks.
- There are too many simultaneous connections to the same website or app.
- Your local bandwidth use may grow based on how much VPN traffic you send. Usually, you only need to utilize Global Protect if you’re using LC Files or another service that LC hosts.
How to Increase Internet Speed
- Use additional devices to handle texting and social media apps.
- When using conferencing applications, turn off video.
- Every so often, restart your router. The router sometimes called the gateway, receives the “feed” from your home internet service and distributes it to your connected computers and gadgets. The router may include a reset button, but it’s best to disconnect it for 5 to 10 seconds to make sure the cache is cleared.
- Keep your gateway and gadgets away from barriers (like metal) and typical RF interference sources, such as microwaves and baby monitors.
- Bring WiFi gadgets nearer to your router. The signal strength and speed decrease with increasing distance.
- Put your WiFi gateway in the center of your house or workplace. Coverage is improved by keeping it erect and off the ground. Here is a video illustrating some things to consider while positioning your router.
- Install a mesh system in your house to increase the WiFi signal’s range and strength. A mesh system connects numerous pieces of gear.
- Use WiFi only with gadgets without wired connection connectors, including smartphones and tablets.
- Use a WiFi extender to boost signal quality and coverage if you need to.
- If the speeds you find on a speed testing service are less than what you are paying for, upgrade your broadband plan with your internet service provider or file a complaint.
These are a few of the numerous solutions available for improving slow Internet connection. Following the steps above will bring your Internet connection back up to speed if you feel it has slowed down.
Please let us know if you have any questions about improving download speed and solving sluggish internet after reading this post.